New Ranking by the AKPKF

Hey gang...just wanted to let you know that as of October 30, 2007, I have been awarded the rank of 4th Dan Black Belt through the American Karate Federation. I submitted my resume for rank after joining this federation and after they reviewed it, based on my time spent in training and teaching along with my knowledge of the arts, they awarded me with the rank of 4th Dan. I am very excited to say the least! It is always an honor to be acknowledged for one's hard work.

Also, I have a web site and a training system I would like for all of you to check out. It is the IRJJA or the International Renzoku Jiu Jitsu Association headed up by the founder Soke John Cozatt. The reason I am excited about this system is that it is a hybrid jiu jitsu system that incorporates techniques from a few different styles to create a new and innovative system of jiu jitsu. It is also available as a home study course to be done in your own dojo for rank through 5th Dan should you desire to do so. Please check it out.

OK...that's all for now. Stay strong...keep your passion for the martial arts alive by "training from the heart".

Until next time,

Sensei Tim

International International Renzoku Jiu-Jitsu Association.

1 Comment:

  1. odokwan said...
    Congradulations on your rank advancement! It appears that we are graduating twins lol. I also received my 4th Dan on Oct 30th, '07 through the AKPKF.

    -Sabunim (Sensei) Brian Feller
    odokwan2004@yahoo.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home