Long time...

"Been away so long I hardly knew the place...gee it's good to be back home..."

OK gang...lots going on. Been revamping my training as well as working on a new Belt Ranking system based on combining what I know into one cohesive training system while eliminating the "useless" material that is just thrown in as filler. More to come.

Also been doing a lot of work with the American Karate Federation.

I would highly encourage anyone interested in a credible distance learning program in the martial arts to check them out. This is NOT a Diploma Mill!! You earn your rank! This program is not just about learning technique, but about training the body and mind as one. The physical training aspect of this program is awesome! Tell them I sent you.

Also, you should check out a piece of training equipment called the ROM.

Incredible piece of equipment. I am going to buy one to incorporate into my training. I tried this machine back in 1992 and it kicked my butt! Better machine today.

OK...that's it for now pleasure seekers! Keep training hard and never give up!

Until next time,

Sensei Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home