It's the Weekend...again!!

Hey there everyone...

Wanted to send some info your way in regards to the Mona Vie product I am using that I mentioned in my last blog. This is an amazing juice that has done wonders for me over the last week.

A while back I mentioned that I had undergone a few knee surgeries and to date, have not experienced the results that I had hoped for. Long story short, I had given up on ever having relief in my knees again.

I recently became a distributor for Mona Vie and one of my up-line gave me 2 bottles to "try out". Within this past week, the pain in my knees has begun to subside. Now, the results will vary and it isn't a guarantee to heal or cure anything that's wrong with you BUT...it also can't hurt you! Just the nutritional benefits alone are enough to take a couple of shots of this juice every day!

The best thing is, in order to have this in your system EVERY DAY, you DO NOT need to sign up as a distributor. I did because I am interested in the biz side of it BUT, you can just sign on as a consumer and you know what the best thing is about the sign up? IT'S FREE!!! You only pay for the product you use!

Anyway...go to my Personal Distributor Web Site and check it out. If you choose to sign up there are links on the site to help you do that. My Personal ID # is: 1156623. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Oh yeah...PLEASE check out the AKPKF American Karate Federation web site to see what they have going on. We are closing in on the 2008 Virtual World Games. Don't know what that is? Click on the highlight and go to the web site and check it out! It is BRILLIANT!! Tell them I sent you!

Have a FANTASTIC weekend! Stay strong...stay focused...BE YOUR WORD!

Until next time,

Sensei Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds